Using my own model with Azure endpoint

How do I use my own model with Azure Endpoint? Is it enough to deploy it to the hub? What if wanted to use a private hub?

Hello @Chris-Palmer,

Yes, currently the easiest option would be to push your model to the hub.

Could you clarify a bit more what you mean with private hub?

Thanks @philschmid

Can I conclude from your reply that any model can be used with the end point, so long as it is in the hub? By private hub, I meant the Private Model hub, I was under the impression this was a place for organizations to store models that didn’t want to share generally, but to access models there requires passing credentials, which don’t seem to be available in the end point

Can I conclude from your reply that any model can be used with the end point, so long as it is in the hub?

If it is compatible with transformers and the pipeline API then yes.

By private hub, I meant the Private Model hub, I was under the impression this was a place for organizations to store models that didn’t want to share generally, but to access models there requires passing credentials, which don’t seem to be available in the end point

Yes it is also possible to deploy from a Private Model Hub to Endpoints.

Thanks Phillip. Is there an opportunity to enter credentials if wanting to deploy from the Private Model Hub? I ask because I didn’t see anywhere on the deployment screen for entering credentials…

Kind Regards
Chris

Yes, when you have a Private Hub you can configure the target for it.
Just reach out to your HF key account manager who is responsible for your private hub and we ll help you setting it up.

1 Like