Issues in choosing models

i was building a project for where i have to create a chatbot for summarizing and analyzing users trading performance. However i was stuck in the progress where i don’t know what models is the best suitable for doing such task. I have narrow down to question answering, text generate and text-2-text generate . Anyone can give some advice please?

Hi Justin, what a coincidence, I just launched a tool to help people find the right model and dataset today. Maybe you can give it a try and let me know if it helps? Not sure if hugging face allows to send URL in its reply, but here it is www.modelmatch.ai

That’s really helpful thanks a lot!

1 Like

I’m also deciding on a model to use for my project. I tried the modelmatch website but for my project it was not helpful. Anyone else have suggestions? Below is my project:

I would like to do an image to image transformation that will remove scan lines and/or scan streaks from scanned images. Sometimes when using flatbed scanners dust / debris can cause reflected light to be distorted, resulting in a line, streak, or smudge on copies or scans made from the ADF. I would like to remove these.

I have a very large dataset of before / after images (which is usually the hard part!).
Thank you for any suggestions…