What to do here?

ok. i was led here by a youtuber that mentioned not to use replay but use this instead… but i dont know what this is honestly. are these programs and i need to know coding?

this is what im trying to do so maybe someone can direct me and let me know if this can be done and what do i need to learn in order to do it. i write and produce music but im not a singer. i need to have a voice sing out the lyrics of my songs. i have synthv and vocaloid but they are not good enough. i need to sing it out and then replace my voice with a decent sounding voice. i need to do everything offline because i dont want to store anything on someones server. can someone please point me in the right direction, if this is the right direction… thank you. im sorry that im not familiar with this but i was led here. thank you!

you need a program that converts youre text to a audio file with a voice singing youre song?

HuggingFace is a platform that hosts open source models for many tasks. It has frameworks for writing code in python for training and deployment of these models. It also has no/low code Frameworks such as Autotrainer.

To get the most out of HuggingFace, it’s best to know some coding. In any case, the platform has courses to help people break into the subject and use the frameworks.

If I recall I think the community discord has a chat channel for audio models. You could ask there to find out more.