How to delete my account?

you can now directly delete your account at hf.co/settings/account

Hi Julien,

Iā€™ve tried to delete my account as per instructions provided but it didnā€™t work. Can you please provide me with further instructions or can you directly delete my account?

Many thanks

Hi @lserra, can you provide more details on what didnā€™t work?

@SidloCZ you can now directly delete your account at hf.co/settings/account

Hi @luiscastano, you can directly delete your account at hf.co/settings/account

delete my account

Hi, you can directly delete your account at hf.co/settings/account

Iā€™m unable to do so as the button remains grayed out. Please delete my account as well.

NĆ£o consigo fazer isso, pois o botĆ£o permanece acinzentado. Por favor, exclua minha conta

@lying-syrup @antonioconta0 if the button is not clickable it means you probably either:

• didnā€™t type your username correctly
  • didnā€™t type your password
  • didnā€™t type ā€œdelete my accountā€ correctly

See the attached screenshot, itā€™s showing correctly for me.

@pierric i lost access to my email.i created my account for test.i am planning to create my new account.can you delete my account?

Please also delete my account.
The Delete button remains greyed out, even thought Iā€™ve used the correct details.

1 Like

I want my account deleted what do I do

That did not work and I am putting in the right information

Please delete my account. Thank you.

@anon92071771 you can directly delete your account in your settings at hf.co/settings/account.

please delete account

I would like for my account to be deleted as well please, I donā€™t want my hugging face account anymore.

I would like my account deleted as well please

@magnetswithpants Thanks for reaching out. You can delete your account here: Hugging Face ā€“ The AI community building the future..

Weā€™re sorry to see you go! Please let us know if there are any questions or feedback we can help address :hugs: