SD auto 1111 No module named 'tqdm.auto'

pip install tqdm==4.57.0

this help

Manual Solution for Dependency Issues:

If you encounter dependency problems within your Python virtual environment, you can address them manually with the following steps:

1. Open a Command Prompt (cmd):

• Launch the Windows Command Prompt.
  2. Navigate to the Scripts Directory:

• Use the cd command to navigate to the Scripts directory within your virtual environment. Replace YOURPATH with the actual path to your virtual environment:
    cd YOURPATH\venv\Scripts

3. Activate the Virtual Environment:

• Run the activate.bat script to activate the virtual environment:
    activate.bat

4. Upgrade Packages:

• To upgrade specific packages, use python -m pip install --upgrade <package-name>. Replace <package-name> with the name of the package you want to upgrade. For example, to upgrade the tqdm package:
    python -m pip install --upgrade tqdm

You can apply this command for any package you suspect is corrupted or needs an upgrade.

Please note that these steps involve manual package management within a virtual environment. If you are unfamiliar with these commands, consider seeking assistance from someone with experience to avoid unintended consequences.

Disclaimer:
The effectiveness of these manual steps may vary depending on the specific issue. It’s important to exercise caution, especially if you’re not familiar with the commands involved.

If you prefer a simpler approach, you can also try the following:

• Remove Corrupted Extensions:

• Delete any corrupted extensions within the “extensions” folder in your virtual environment.
  • Delete the Virtual Environment:

• As a last resort, delete the entire virtual environment folder (e.g., “venv”).
  • Relaunch:

• After making these changes, relaunch your project. This may help resolve dependency issues.

Always remember to back up important data before making any significant changes to your environment.

4 Likes

seemed to fix mine as well.

Man you a life savior you know that

THANK YOU! So simple and so effective for the Mac environment. THANK YOU!

I registered here just to share the solution that worked for me

1. Activate your venv,
    .\venv\Scripts\Activate.ps1

2. pip install --upgrade tqdm moviepy

You are now done.

This worked for me, thanks!

“Thank you, the problem has been solved because of you. You are really smart.”

I tried most of these, but this is what actually worked for me! Make sure to do it inside of:

Command Line:

C:\Users\ (YOURUSERNAME)\Desktop\stable-diffusion-webui\venv\Scripts\activate.bat

python.exe -m pip install --upgrade tqdm

Thank you SO much for this detailed tutorial, I was in a loss on what everyone was talking about of “Use this command” or “Run”. I didn’t know that CMD would just open the .bat like this.

@bento234 thank you! This worked for me when I ran into the tqdm error after trying to install extensions for SD forge webui.

A big thank you !!! FYI, I had this problem installing the text2video extension from A1111.