API endpoint does not accept direct HTTP Post Request

I am trying to use the API endpoint /gpu_wrapped_execute_video provided by a space on Hugging Face (https://sahaniji-liveportrait.hf.space). However, I encounter an error stating that the endpoint does not accept direct HTTP POST requests and that I need to join a queue.

Steps Taken:

1. I attempted to make a POST request directly to the API with the required parameters.
  2. I received the following error message:

json

Copy code

{
    "detail": "This API endpoint does not accept direct HTTP POST requests. Please join the queue to use this API."
}

Parameters Used:

• param_0: Path to an image file
  • param_1: Dictionary containing a path to a video file and optional subtitles
  • param_2: Boolean value (true)
  • param_3: Boolean value (true)
  • param_4: Boolean value (true)

Example JSON Body Sent:

json

Copy code

{
    "data": [
        {
            "param_0": "/Users/sonu/Downloads/s7.jpg",
            "param_1": {
                "video": "/Users/sonu/Downloads/videoportrait.mp4",
                "subtitles": null
            },
            "param_2": true,
            "param_3": true,
            "param_4": true
        }
    ]
}

Error Encountered:

json

Copy code

{
    "detail": "This API endpoint does not accept direct HTTP POST requests. Please join the queue to use this API."
}

Request for Assistance

Question: How can I properly join the queue and then use the queue token to make a request to the /gpu_wrapped_execute_video endpoint?

Assumptions:

• There should be an endpoint to join the queue, but the exact endpoint and the process to obtain a queue token are unclear.
  • After obtaining the queue token, it should be used in the request to the /gpu_wrapped_execute_video endpoint.