- Platform: Linux-5.10.147±x86_64-with-glibc2.29
- Python version: 3.8.10
- Huggingface_hub version: 0.12.0
- PyTorch version (GPU?): 1.13.1+cu116 (False)
- Tensorflow version (GPU?): 2.9.2 (False)
- Flax version (CPU?/GPU?/TPU?): not installed (NA)
- Jax version: not installed
- JaxLib version: not installed
was setting up and using Galactica language model.
Was facing this error:
max_length have been set but they serve the same purpose – setting a limit to the generated output length. Remove one of those arguments. Please refer to the documentation for more information.
!pip install galai import galai as gal from galai.notebook_utils import *
model = gal.load_model("base")
model.generate("The Transformer architecture [START_REF]") ----- here the error came up.
Same error came up while running this ----
prompt = f"Question: A bat and a ball cost $\\$1.10$ in total. The bat costs $\\$1.00$ more than the ball. How much does the ball cost?\n\nAnswer:" display_markdown(model.generate(prompt, new_doc=True, max_length=250))