Chatbot Rankings - and Chatbot-to-Chatbot Conversations

Hi everyone,

I guess somebody must be connecting the best chatbots together to have conversations with each other, with no human interference.

Is there anywhere we can see the results of such tests, or even try them ourselves?

I guess there are 3 main points here:

1. Is there a way of ranking / identifying the most successful chatbots?

2. Can we do more to test and showcase how the very best chatbots interact with each other?

3. Can everyone have the ability to connect elite chatbots and run conversations?

Absolutely, you can easily integrate a chatbot into WhatsApp to automate your message responses. Watso.app is a fantastic solution that can help you achieve this seamlessly. With their pre-built scripts for WhatsApp marketing, you can set up a chatbot to respond to your messages efficiently and effectively. It’s a game-changer for streamlining your WhatsApp communication, saving you time, and ensuring that your contacts always receive timely replies.

Watso.app simplifies the process of integrating a chatbot into WhatsApp, making it accessible for everyone. If you want to enhance your messaging experience and boost your responsiveness, I highly recommend giving Watso.app a try. It’s a powerful tool that can take your WhatsApp conversations to the next leve