Consistent RuntimeErrors when building space that never happen when building locally (Gradio) - DNS or Firewall issue?

I am building a private Gradio app that I am sharing with my Organization through HuggingFace Spaces. I am testing the app locally, and I have no bugs and no errors. However, when I try to build the app on HuggingFace, I am getting this error pretty consistently:

HTTPSConnectionPool(host='api.pinecone.io', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /indexes/app_context_index (Caused by NameResolutionError("<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7fb5fd510c10>: Failed to resolve 'api.pinecone.io' ([Errno -3] Temporary failure in name resolution)"))

It does not happen every time, sometimes when I factory rebuild the app magically works - but most of the time I am getting this error. I am very confused about what is going on here. I am confident that this is not a issue with the pinecone API, as my app runs seamlessly on my machine - so I think there is some issue with Firewalls or DNS config for the HuggingFace Spaces?

I am very new to HuggingFace, so any help would be greatly appreciated!