Thesis for University - Trying to Convert Model
Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this and help.
I am a student at the University of Amsterdam who is currently writing my thesis about SWIN Transformers for Motion Amplification based off the Paper here. I want to work on making this model smaller e.g. TFLite.
What’s the Issue
Unable to Convert into ONNX and test.
Checkpoints and my code can be found here.
- Currently in Possession of a PyTorch Model (Trained in PyTorch 1.11 but also a version with 10 Epochs in PyTorch 2.0.1) converted to ONNX with set magnification factors but: The input of this model is 3 input tensors (Two tensors that are images and a magnification tensor) All credits to Ricard Lato.
- Unable to Convert this model into ONNX (unsure if ONNX is successful)
Possible Solutions / Suggestions from Me
(Open to any other ideas)
- Convert from PyTorch —> Tensorflow using HuggingFace such as done in the Transformer examples (Unable to link as do not have permission to add more than 2)
- Convert from PyTorch —> ONNX —> Tensorflow light
- Convert Model from Pytorch to TensorFlow by rewriting the model from the original model reference above and retraining
- Is this even possible in regards to converting SWIN Transformers from PyTorch —> ONNX —> TFlite