Dataset contains privately owned media unauthorized to be released under a Creative Commons public domain license

This dataset contains private works owned by myself and others who did not authorize it to be relicensed in this manner. I would actually be less upset if it were mere sampling of a second or so, but not only does this contain segments up to one to two minutes it also contains full songs. Songs that contain my personally written and thus copyrighted lyrics, owned by myself under the Berne Convention. The uploader of this dataset has promised to remove any reported songs but I did not authorize the collection of my media to this dataset. I am unable to search beyond the first 5GBs of the dataset. So how do I know what of mine they have scraped and uploaded and stolen by slapping a creative commons license on it? Why is it my obligation as the offended party to search through what they collected to report my media being stolen?

Please remove this dataset from being hosted on this site: blanchon/suno-20k-LAION · Datasets at Hugging Face

Thank you.

1 Like

The dataset seems to be removed. Thank you for this.

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.