Difficulties encountered while adapting the SpeechT5 Fine-Tuning tutorial for Fon language data

I hope you are doing well. I am reaching out to you as I have encountered some difficulties while adapting the SpeechT5 Fine-Tuning tutorial for Fon language data. I followed the tutorial available on your website at this address : Text to speech

• List item

The first challenge I faced was adapting the tutorial code for my own Fon language data. I tried using the code provided in the tutorial, but I encountered issues when running the code with my own data hosted on my Drive. I attempted to understand the code structure and adapt it to my needs, but I did not achieve the desired results.

I am also having difficulties formatting my Fon language data to match the conventional format of other datasets ulpoaded on the Hub. I tried uploading my data to your platform, but I was unable to format it correctly. I would appreciate assistance in this regard to proceed with my work.

I am open to any suggestions and advice you may have. Thank you in advance for your valuable help.

Best regards,
Hervé Zossou