I am currently working with the Pegasus model checkpoint (‘google/pegasus-xsum’) for a summarization task, and I am encountering the following issue:
Issue Description: I am receiving a
ValueError with the message “You have to specify either
decoder_inputs_embeds” when attempting to generate summaries using the Pegasus model.
Steps to Reproduce:
- I have fine-tuned the model using the Hugging Face Transformers library.
- I am using the
model.generatefunction to generate summaries.
- I have tried various methods to provide
- I have already tried the following:
- Updating the Transformers library to the latest version.
- Reviewing the model initialization to ensure it matches the tokenizer.
- Checking for known issues on the Transformers GitHub repository.
Expected Outcome: I expect the model to generate summaries without encountering the
ValueError related to
Windows is my os.
I am using google colab