Live sessions per chapter

To launch the course, the team developing it will be hosting live sessions where you can ask any questions. Those live sessions will be on Twitch at the following times (the two sessions for each chapter will cover the same material):

Chapter 1

Chapter 1 with Lysandre: Wednesday, June 16th (8:00-9:00 UTC)
Chapter 1 with Sylvain: Thursday, June 17th (18:00-19:00 UTC)

Chapter 2

Chapter 2, with Lewis: Wednesday, June 23rd (8:00-9:00 UTC)
Chapter 2, with Sylvain: Thursday, June 24th (18:00-19:00 UTC)

Chapter 3

Chapter 3 — PyTorch, with Lewis: Wednesday, June 30th (8:00-9:00 UTC)
Chapter 3 — PyTorch, with Sylvain: Thursday, July 1st (18:00-19:00 UTC)
Chapter 3 — TensorFlow, with Matt: Wednesday, June 30th (17:00-18:00 UTC)
Chapter 3 — TensorFlow, with Matt: Thursday, July 1st (10:00-11:00 UTC)

Chapter 4

Chapter 4, with Omar: Wednesday, July 7th (8:00-9:00 UTC)
Chapter 4, with Omar: Thursday, July 8th (18:00-19:00 UTC)

7 Likes

Hi @sgugger , will this be recorded and reshare on youtube?

hey @arunslb123 yes that’s the plan - we didn’t do this for the first session, but aim to do this for the others if we can figure out how twitch works :slight_smile:

4 Likes

If you’re using OBS, you can stream on youtube and twitch at the same time How to stream on YouTube & Twitch with OBS

1 Like

Typo: your chaper 2 with Lewis calendar event spans 1 week, 1 day, and 1 hour:

Hugging Face Course: Chapter 2
Date and Time: Jun 23, 2021 8:00 AM - Jul 1, 2021 9:00 AM

Thanks for doing this, by the way!

1 Like

thanks for reporting this @sswam ! i am not planning to run a marathon coding session, so will update the calendar link shortly :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have to cancel my live session this afternoon for a family emergency (my son is sick and I could only get an appointment during the session time). You can watch Lewis’ recording of yesterday’s live session instead! Chapter 3 live sessions with Lewis (PyTorch) - YouTube

4 Likes

Hope he gets well!

1 Like

Thanks everyone that joined today’s session for chapter 4!

Unfortunately, tomorrow’s session is getting cancelled. You can find the recording for today’s session here - Chapter 4 live sessions with Omar - YouTube.

Please stay tuned for further announcements and feel free to share any cool projects you’ve built in Share your projects!.

1 Like

I was at the livestream wondering why the delay in going live today :sweat_smile: Thank you for recording.

2 Likes