Part II of the 🤗 Course goes live in November!

Hello everyone :wave:

We’re super excited to announce that part II of the :hugs: course will be released on November 15th :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

This part of the course takes a deep dive into the :hugs: Datasets and :hugs: Tokenizers libraries, so you’ll learn how to process huge datasets and train your very own tokenizers on them :exploding_head: . You’ll also learn about the core NLP tasks that Transformers excel at, and even how to debug your training pipelines effectively.

To celebrate the launch, we’re planning a large community event to which you’re all invited! The event involves two days of talks on Nov 15-16 from experts in the field. To register for the event, please fill out this form :point_right: : 🤗 Course Community Event

After the talks, you will have the opportunity to collaborate on group projects and demo your work as a Streamlit or Gradio app on Hugging Face Spaces :rocket:

We’re looking forward to seeing you at the live event and feel free to post any questions you might have here!

15 Likes

Thank you all for creating these courses; I can’t wait to read part II. I read the first part a few months ago, and it helped me complete my bachelor final project and ever since then, I have been learning more and more about your excellent work, transformers, and NLP.

3 Likes

Thanks for creating Part II of the course. Hope it covers more on the fine-tuning pre-trained models for translation tasks.

1 Like

Do we know at what time and where the event will go live?

Yes please. It’d be great to have a calendar compatible list of events.

1 Like

On both day, the talks will go from 8am PST to roughly 12:30pm PST.

Here are calendar invites for:

If you have registered for the Course, you will receive them shortly in an email, with the links to the YouTube live event :slight_smile:

3 Likes