Locked by DOI model

I accidentally did locked by DOI on the model i pushed on huggingface. I want to delete a locked by DOI Model because I cannot share it in public how to do it please help!

There’s a delete function at the bottom of Settings in the model repo. Or is it in a state where you can’t delete it?

I cannot delete it now. as it says locked by DOI

Wow…

There is a way to remove it from Python, but if you can’t do this from the web, maybe it’s equally impossible…
Private repos are practically 404 to other people, so there’s no real harm, but what can I say, it’s not nice if you don’t use it and it’s still there.
Do we have no choice but to send a mentions to the admins? (@+username)

Hi @tomson104 We can help with this! Can you please email website at huggingface.co? Thanks!

1 Like

Often in the forum, HF site-side issues are brought up that users just can’t know about. It would be greatly appreciated if there was a button to request help from HF in such cases, or a list of individuals to whom mentions could be made, grouped by area of responsibility, or a collective organization…
Especially if the user is a newcomer and not familiar with the geography, there are a lot of dead ends.
Please consider this. We need a point of contact.