Looking for developers

Hello all,
I’m a long time lurker here but only just joined (thought I did months ago but couldn’t login).

Anyway I’m building a project and have been burnt by other devs before, so I’m here in the hope I can find selling genuine who wants some work.

Not sure if this is the right place to post, so please move/delete if not allowed admins.

I’m looking for someone to help with a couple things:
I have pre written prompts I want to send from the UI (it’s built). It should send the prompts based on the button that’s clicked and include content from the content window.

And these need to be sent to open ai embeddings and then onto our self hosted weaviate database.

We currently have lang chain set up, but I want to remove it and connect directly from our UI to the other services using fast API, which is already set up.

The other task is to connect a chat with document in the same way as the above.

If you or someone else you know has the skills and capacity to do this right now, please shoot me a message. I have plenty of other work available for good people so please let me know.

Hi Samuel,
If you are still on the lookout for someone, I would be glad to help you out as what you are wanting done is within my skillset
You can reach out to me on my email here
Colin

Hi Samuel,

I am very interested in your project and wondering how I could contribute. Can you please send me a message via my email at https://hoang.huy.tran0308@gmail.com for discussion?

Thanks,

Hoang