ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'transformers_modules.togethercomputer.evo-1-131k-base.xxx.tokenizer'

Hello all,

I am trying to load this model from HF Hub

From the instructions in the source code repository I could get all dependencies installed

However, both following the commands provided from the github repo and API, or directly trying to load from the hub I always get to the same error, e.g.

from transformers import AutoModelForCausalLM
model = AutoModelForCausalLM.from_pretrained("togethercomputer/evo-1-131k-base", trust_remote_code=True)
# here it crashes due to ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'transformers_modules.togethercomputer.evo-1-131k-base.9562f3fdc38f09b92594864c5e98264f1bfbca33.tokenizer'

I tried updating to different versions of transformers, including 4.36.2 as mentionned here

but still I cannot solve this error.

I am not so familiar to loading custom models from external repositories so I dont find out more I can do to fix this issue. Only thing I noticed is that the error point to the latest commit hash of the model repo, i.e.

I would be grateful for any ideas on what may cause this error and how to fix it please
Thanks