Problem while uploading a file

Yes, I’m sure I can do that. I think git-lfs will be needed then?
It would be nice if I could download the newly uploaded models exactly as I have been downloading the older models, but I understand you need to prioritize the newest/newer versions of transformers.

Out of curiosity, what’s the reason why you need to stay on transformers <3.5.0? Breaking changes should be minimal, and documented. (cc @sgugger @thomwolf)

Yet another workaround, would be to patch your code slightly to use our newly spun off library huggingface_hub: GitHub - huggingface/huggingface_hub: Client library to download and publish models and other files on the huggingface.co hub

1 Like

We are using a few libraries that claim to only be tested up through transformers 3.3. I figured these libraries had good reasons to say this as they seemed to be fairly well maintained, so I haven’t looked closely at the details yet. But from what you’re saying it sounds like I should look closely at the details and try to upgrade to transformers 3.5 if I can because there probably won’t be any issues in doing so.

1 Like

yeah 3.3 to 3.5 should be seamless