Running ExBert Lite in Google Colab

https://huggingface.co/exbert/?model=bert-base-uncased&modelKind=bidirectional&sentence=The%20girl%20ran%20to%20a%20local%20pub%20to%20escape%20the%20din%20of%20her%20city.&layer=0&heads=..0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11&threshold=0.7&tokenInd=null&tokenSide=null&maskInds=…&hideClsSep=true

Is it possible to run this in Google Colab? There are some changes I’d like to make, but I’m really not sure how to do it.

Hi zanderbush,

I don’t know whether it is possible to run ExBert on Colab, but it is definitely possible to run BertViz on Colab. (I use it.) Do you need the extra functions of ExBert, or would BertViz be enough?

I would expect it to be possible to install ExBert on Colab, though you might have memory problems if you want to do the Corpus part.

I don’t think bert-base-uncased is one of the available options in ExBert, so you might have to use bert-base-cased.

Thank you for your response. In the past, I tried BertViz, but after realizing that it could not forecast the next token like ExBert, I stopped using it. If I am wrong about that, it would suit my needs.