RVC Model sounds like it just got back from the dentist! lol

Hi. Thank you for the WONDERFUL software! My source files are high quality (studio quality) but my target files are often low quality, recorded on a video camera microphone or contain a lot of background noise. I clean them up as much as possible before processing but there are times when the voices come out sounding like they just got back from the dentist. This isn’t a problem when with real-time or direct microphone recordings.

I have a few questions.

1. Is there documentation that describes what the settings do? Some are self evident but it would be nice to see some documentation for the sliders on the right side of the RVC Gui.

2. Is there anything I can do to help with annunciation?

3. Would it be possible to commission a TTS add on to the RVC GUI? I know one exists already but hear me out:

When “convert” is processed and it outputs the overuub, it would be great to have a text panel where you can go correct gibberish or incorrect words. For example, it might say “boston” instead of “Houston” or “1995” instead of “1999”… Hitting convert again would then strengthen up the annunciation.

I’d be happy to throw in a couple of hundred bucks if anyone can make this happen. Other than that, thank you for an AWESOME software!!!