Unable to get NER tags from "ner" pipeline?

Hello,

I am running the code through your documentation for named entity recognition and am trying to save this “ner” model locally:

from transformers import pipeline

nlp = pipeline("ner")

sequence = "Hugging Face Inc. is a company based in New York City. Its headquarters are in DUMBO, therefore very" \
           "close to the Manhattan Bridge which is visible from the window."

nlp.save_pretrained("path to folder")

When going to load this model up and make predictions, I am getting the error: “IndexError: list index out of range” pointing the very last line below:

model = AutoModelForTokenClassification.from_pretrained("path to folder")
tokenizer = AutoTokenizer.from_pretrained("path to folder")

label_list = [
    "O",       # Outside of a named entity
    "B-MISC",  # Beginning of a miscellaneous entity right after another miscellaneous entity
    "I-MISC",  # Miscellaneous entity
    "B-PER",   # Beginning of a person's name right after another person's name
    "I-PER",   # Person's name
    "B-ORG",   # Beginning of an organisation right after another organisation
    "I-ORG",   # Organisation
    "B-LOC",   # Beginning of a location right after another location
    "I-LOC"    # Location
]

sequence = "Hugging Face Inc. is a company based in New York City. Its headquarters are in DUMBO, therefore very" \
           "close to the Manhattan Bridge."

# Bit of a hack to get the tokens with the special tokens
tokens = tokenizer.tokenize(tokenizer.decode(tokenizer.encode(sequence)))
inputs = tokenizer.encode(sequence, return_tensors="pt")

outputs = model(inputs)[0]
predictions = torch.argmax(outputs, dim=2)

print([(token, label_list[prediction]) for token, prediction in zip(tokens, predictions[0].tolist())])

I would like to get the entity for each token. I believe that the error is with “label_list” portion of the code, and I ran the following this has the token along with the prediction represented as integers:

print([(token,prediction) for token, prediction in zip(tokens, predictions[0].tolist())])

I am unable to recreate the output shown on the website due to that error. Any help would be much appreciated.