Which version should I fine-tune?

I am wondering if I should fine-tune meta-llama/Llama-2-13b-chat-hf or meta-llama/Llama-2-13b-hf. I’m having issues finding relevant information of this topic.

My goal is to fine-tune a 13b version of Llama 2 on a multi-task setting like the following:

<s>[INST] <<SYS>>
Based on the following review, return the following information.

sentiment: Is the sentiment positive, negative or neutral?
topics: What are the key topics associated with the sentiment? If this information is not found, output null.
entities: Extract names of relevant entities, like companies or products.If this information is not found, output null.

The output should be in English independently of the review language. The output should be formatted as a JSON instance that conforms to the JSON schema below.

As an example, for the schema {"properties": {"foo": {"title": "Foo", "description": "a list of strings", "type": "array", "items": {"type": "string"}}}, "required": ["foo"]}}
the object {"foo": ["bar", "baz"]} is a well-formatted instance of the schema. The object {"properties": {"foo": ["bar", "baz"]}} is not well-formatted.

Here is the output schema:

{"properties": {"sentiment": {"title": "Sentiment", "description": "Is the sentiment positive, negative or neutral?", "type": "string"}, "topics": {"title": "Topics", "description": "What are the key topics associated with the sentiment? If this information is not found, output null.", "type": "array", "items": {"type": "string"}}, "entities": {"title": "Entities", "description": "Extract names of relevant entities, like companies or products. If this information is not found, output null.", "type": "array", "items": {"type": "string"}}}, "required": ["sentiment"]}

<</SYS>>

review: ""As someone who never wanted to have children, it was great to read Karin's book as I recognized myself all the way. I only wished it had been available to me when I was younger and felt deeply troubled by not being like everyone else. It would have given me a great sense of relief. I'm so glad it's out there now to women who are struggling with this issue."" [/INST]{"sentiment": "positive", "topics": ["childlessness", "book", "relief", "self-recognition"], "entities": ["Karin"]}

At the moment meta-llama/Llama-2-13b-chat-hf generates a great answer for my scenario, but the structure of the output is quite good for my tasks.