504 Gateway Time-out

i am not able to use any space at the moment, i am getting the 504 Gateway Time-out error for some reason, any way to fix it?

5 Likes

Same here.
This has never happened before in HF. That means it’s not you or me, it’s a server error or maintenance at HF.

@victor All Spaces are in 504. It may or may not appear.

2 Likes

same here, happens to multiple spaces of mine.

Thanks.
Apparently, brilliantly, only Space’s server is down…

Hello everyone, thanks for raising this, this is indeed a problem with HF spaces.
I have already reported this to the huggingface staff and they are working on it.

3 Likes

Hello, I saw an error : ERROR 301 “Too many redirect” for my (F) avatar image, only appear in account and in spaces which leads too a Gateway Time-Out error indeed.

It’s not usual the 301 HTTP error, so, it’s more than just a time-out.

I was just in the middle of an update, so I’m just building the space for the moment and checking for syntax errors, but after start-up there’s a parade of errors I’ve never seen before.

Well, it’s not a good idea to poke at an injury that’s being treated.

Same here. All the spaces are down. An error is thrown saying " 504 Gateway Time-out." Has anyone reported it to the Hugging face team?

1 Like

not-lain did above.

1 Like

Same here, still 504.I think the team knows as it has been down for 3 hours

1 Like

Now for 4 hours, fantastic.

this is nuts, i got an error that the ai just hijacked by many spaces…
anyone can fix this mess?

1 Like

hijacked

What? What’s that? I’m scared! @not-lain

A little over a week now?
I don’t think it’s related to the 503 error in the space this time directly, but I also get random 500 errors when uploading, or accessing the hub in general.

I’m not talking about the space Enhance This HiDiffusion SDXL & by the way I’m SO glad that it’s fixed, I’m talking about the spaces on this site being down frfr💯

I know.

But well, I’m getting all sorts of errors, not just the most common, the 503 error after space startup. I’ve also come across an error where I can’t see the HF repo from space.

Though it’s unusual for an overall HF failure to last this long.:sweat:

finally, after 7 hours

2 Likes

Revived anyway.

Hi all, thanks for reporting! We’ve applied a fix to help with the reported issue of 500 errors - please let us know if you continue to run into an issue.

1 Like