Authentication error zenml in Huggingspace

Hi I tried to spinup zenml in huggingspace but I am ended up with Authentication error. Its trying to login and throwing error as Authentication error. I tried default as a user name. Any Idea how to resolve this?

1 Like

Hi! Have you followed the instructions in the HF Spaces docs for using this? The important part states:

In the upper-right hand corner of your space youā€™ll see a button with three dots which, when you click on it, will offer you a menu option to ā€œEmbed this Spaceā€. (See the HuggingFace documentation for more details on this feature.) Copy the ā€œDirect URLā€ shown in the box that you can now see on the screen. This should look something like this: https://<YOUR_USERNAME>-<SPACE_NAME>.hf.space . Open that URL and use our default login to access the dashboard (username: ā€˜defaultā€™, password: (leave it empty)).

So you have to use this direct URL and after that I think you shouldnā€™t have this problem any more.

Please let me know if you continue to have issues!

2 Likes

yes thank you it was working i missed the embed this space. I can able to connect now.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot, It also help me.