Does ZeroGPU not work for all spaces?

Heya, was just messing around with projects like “Hallo” for talking portraits. Joined PRO, and tried duplicating a space, but just getting “runtime error - ZeroGPU has not been initialized.” Am I missing something, or is it possible to use Hallo with ZeroGPU? Thanks for any clarification! I’m an artist, not a coder. lol

I also attempted cloning to Google Colab, but stuck there as well (was just using a youtube tutorial for a completely different project)

1 Like

Okay, it seems to load up with Dev mode enabled, but when trying to use, it pops up an error msg. “Error: No CUDA GPUs are available” What is that about?

1 Like

Maybe this is it? You don’t know because there’s no explanation.
If you have trouble with HF, it’s easy to look at someone else’s space code that works and think about what’s different from yours.
Kind of a hackerish way to do it…

If you have any problems or errors in the Zero GPU space, you can ask questions in the community below and get high quality answers.

Thanks John! Despite not really knowing what I’m doing, just adding some of the “essentials” to the app.py file, and the space is loading up now. However, for some reason, it keeps refreshing/restarting every minute or so making it unusable…

Might just have to hope that someone that knows what they’re doing creates a ZeroGPU Hallo space at some point, or maybe I’ll msg in zero-gpu-explorers at some point.