Got HTTP 500 among all links in an organization

I created an organization skML under my account.
However, today I suddenly found that all the pages under the organization (except the profile page) only received a 500 response, like the following picture:

The problem lasted for at least 1 day. I did not receive any related emails from huggingface in my mailbox, and I can modify the organization settings normally.

Sincerely hope to get more details and solutions about this problem, and I will express my sincere gratitude for any suggestions.

2 Likes

Normally I would suspect a mere temporary server error, but this time I can’t help but suspect a connection to this problem. I think there is some error going on.

@meganariley @not-lain We’re getting a lot of mysterious 500 errors in Spaces in general, but I think something might be wrong with organization-related issues as well, although it seems to be a hot topic on Discord.

Also, I’m not sure how this is related, but it seems like the last few days when Spaces starts up, it sometimes takes a while for the Gradio GUI to sync with the server process. I can’t really rely on that since it’s just a feeling I have…

Edit:
Discord is the always best way to report errors or problems that arise to HF staff in a hurry.

1 Like

Sorry about that @alikia2x, I forwarded the issue internally for further investigation, this is definitely not normal.

2 Likes

@alikia2x this should now be fixed, sorry again!

1 Like