Gradio spaces app error

Hi, our gradio app is working locally but not when deployed on spaces. We got a Gradio error instead of regulard output.
The log files of the app looks ok as the last logger info message is the last one from the application perspective.
Any tips to troubleshoot further what could be the error ?
The spaces is the following:

I appreciate your feedbacks.

1 Like

Hi!

Gradio launch has a parameter enable_queue which is False by default. When the inference time is over a minute, it will timeout which is what I think is going on with this Space. You can set it to True.

You can find more at

1 Like

Hi osanseviero, thanks for your feedback. I updated the launch code as you said but still get the time out.
I can however successfully run the app when using shorter video that allows inference time to be less than 1 minute.
Any idea why launch(debug=True,enable_queue=True) looks not to apply ?
I appreciate your feedback.

Looks to be working now. Maybe the option took some time to propagate.
Thanks for the heads up!

Hi, @clementlr, I had the same issue when I run my app on huggingface spaces. Have you figure it out?

I also can not use debugging function on spaces.

Thank you.

Hi @Youfeng ! Which space is erroring out for you?

Hi, @freddyaboulton , Thanks for you response. I have test my app locally, which works fine. However, it appear ‘error’ in the output text area, it didn’t show any further information (I have set debug=True). I used selenium package as a dependency package for this application. I was wondering if this is an issue. Thanks.

Same issue. For me, it shows Error on the Gradio front-end. However, it works well in the backend - meaning, I can see the response (via logging) in the backend, but Gradio shows Error may be because of the timeout.

I’m building a chatbot where I’m streaming the response using demo.queue().

demo.queue(
        concurrency_count=5, status_update_rate=30, api_open=False
    ).launch(
        share=True,
        max_threads=5
    )

My env:
Gradio v3.40.1
Python 3.9.16

Any help please?