Have you submitted feedback about ChatGPT?

Hi everyone,

I am a PhD candidate from the Australian National University. I am interested in understanding how and why users provide feedback on the outputs of generative AI systems, such as ChatGPT.

If you have used ChatGPT AND submitted feedback through the interface (by clicking the up/down arrows, submitting additional open-text feedback., etc.) I would really appreciate it if you could complete this 5—10 min questionnaire based on your experience.

NB: the ethical aspects of this research have been approved by the ANU Human Research Ethics Committee (Protocol 2022/833).

If you have any questions or comments for me, you can reply here or email me at edward.cooper [at] anu.edu.au.

Thank you!

Ned

1 Like

oui je me sert très régulièrement de chatgpt clair et facile d’utilisation je reçois les rapports d’incidents et envois mes remarques .c’est un bel outil . ses synthèses sont utiles et bien faites

1 Like

Hi everyone! Thank you very much for the survey responses. If you would like to respond, please do so soon. I will be closing this survey tomorrow!

Hey This survey is not active right now.

1 Like

Thanks for your interest @emma532. Unfortunately I closed the survey last month.