HF Datasets not working with Language Modeling notebook

Posted this in the beginners part of the forum, but didnt get any responses so decided to repost here.
I am trying to use this notebook (https://colab.research.google.com/github/huggingface/notebooks/blob/master/examples/language_modeling.ipynb) to finetune and generate text with GPT-Neo using my own custom dataset. I uploaded my own text file to my dataset, but when trying to use it, it just gives me this error

FileNotFoundError Traceback (most recent call last)
/usr/local/lib/python3.7/dist-packages/datasets/load.py in prepare_module(path, script_version, download_config, download_mode, dataset, force_local_path, dynamic_modules_path, return_resolved_file_path, **download_kwargs)
354 try:
→ 355 local_path = cached_path(file_path, download_config=download_config)
356 except FileNotFoundError:

4 frames
FileNotFoundError: Couldn’t find file at htts://huggingface.co/datasets/Trainmaster9977/zbakuman/resolve/main/zbakuman.py

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

FileNotFoundError Traceback (most recent call last)
/usr/local/lib/python3.7/dist-packages/datasets/load.py in prepare_module(path, script_version, download_config, download_mode, dataset, force_local_path, dynamic_modules_path, return_resolved_file_path, **download_kwargs)
357 raise FileNotFoundError(
358 “Couldn’t find file locally at {}, or remotely at {}. Please provide a valid {} name”.format(
→ 359 combined_path, file_path, “dataset” if dataset else “metric”
360 )
361 )

FileNotFoundError: Couldn’t find file locally at Trainmaster9977/zbakuman/zbakuman.py, or remotely at htts://huggingface.co/datasets/Trainmaster9977/zbakuman/resolve/main/zbakuman.py. Please provide a valid dataset name

(Slightly modified beginning of url due to new users only able to put 2 links in posts)

I tried to use this to load it

from datasets import load_dataset

dataset = load_dataset(“Trainmaster9977/zbakuman”)

hey @Trainmaster9977, as described in the docs you need to provide an argument to load_dataset that indicates the file format (csv, json, etc).

ps. in future please don’t create duplicate posts (either edit the original one or delete it if necessary)

ok, thank you, and noted.