How to pull an docker image in space using command

Hi everyone! Can somebody help with this thing? I want to pull a docker image but i couldn’t find the dockerfile of that image. is it possible to pull the image using command in hugging face space?

Hi @musarehmani100, when you pull a Docker image, you can’t access the underlying Dockerfile. Perhaps the space has a public Docker repository you can check for the Dockerfile.

Hi @radames
Even I’m having the same issue. I want to deploy an existing docker image and it’s public. I’ve searched everywhere from Docker hub to the official github repo but I couldn’t find the dockerfile. How do I deploy the image on spaces? Would appreciate if you could help. Thanks.

@radames I want to pull the docker image from docker hub and there’s no dockerfile I could find of that image. How do I pull the image?

can you please share the Space you’re trying to pull the docker image?

@samanthadavis you can use an public docker image on your Space Dockerfile sdk, for example, here I’m using the FROM continuumio/anaconda3:main python coda via continuumio

Hi Radames,
Hope you don’t mind but I don’t think you’ve quite understood my issue. What I’m trynna say is that the Docker image repository is in Docker hub and they’ve not included the Dockerfile. It is only possible to deploy the Docker image using the docker run commands they’ve provided in their site. I wanna know how can I pull the Docker image from docker registry into Hugging Face spaces using the docker run command not the Dockerfile like how render.com let’s you deploy docker images using docker commands.

Hi @samanthadavis,

On Spaces, we support Dockerfile SDK, but we don’t have the same Docker command lines. Each Space is a Git repository; when you push your repo using Git commands, it triggers a build on the hub

here is a docker repo example SpacesExamples/fastapi_t5 at main