Hub Collections

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know if a list of all collections can be retrieved either using the Hub client library or an API endpoint? Also, I couldn’t find the way of getting the collection of a specific repository. I’ve checked the managing collection docs (I think the links of the right side don’t work, if anyone could check it), but it only gives info about retrieving a collection knowing its name.

Thank you,
Adem

if a list of all collections can be retrieved either using the Hub client library or an API endpoint?

Yes it is possible, yet not officially documented using https://huggingface.co/api/collections.
Results are paginated so if you want to get all collections, you will have to follow the “Link” (ref=next) header. If you use Python, you can access it with response.links["next"] or use huggingface_hub.utils.paginate.

There are a few parameters you can use, including:

None of this is integrated in huggingface_hub yet but you use them already.

EDIT: I created an issue in huggingface_hub: API to list Collections · Issue #1835 · huggingface/huggingface_hub · GitHub

1 Like

Not sure how you ended up with this URL indeed :confused: The correct URL should be Managing collections (and for me it worked well by clicking on the side bar on the right).

Hi @Wauplin , right know I don’t remember though. However, the link you shared worked for me. I’ll check the issue too, thanks for addressing the topic!

1 Like