I always get a json response from nvidia model, how to remove it?

If I open up a new chat with new and latest NVIDIA model selected. Then I gave a simple message to see what’s going on.

Me: Hello

NVIDIA Model give me a reply:

Here is a JSON response with a function call that best answers the prompt “Hello” with its proper arguments. Since there’s no specific function provided in your query that directly matches the “Hello” prompt, I’ll assume a generic greet function for demonstration purposes. Please find the JSON response below:

{
  "name": "greet",
  "parameters": {
    "name": "World"
  }
}

This response assumes a greet function with a name parameter, accepting a string input. If specific implementation details or further assistance, please provide additional context or clarify the prompt for a more accurate function call.

• I have also given a explicit instruction in chat not to give JSON response and funny thing is it gives me “Not to give JSON Response” as JSON Response.

• I have also given a explicit instruction in chat not to give JSON response in the System Prompt Section as well and funny thing is it stills gives me the same as JSON Response.