I want to connect csv to huggingface chat for analysis, manipulation and visualisation

i want to know is there alternative to julus ai in huggingface chat ?

Upload CSV and Use Built-in HFC Features:

• Upload CSV: You can upload your CSV file directly into HFC using the file upload button. This creates a dataset within HFC that you can interact with.
  • Analysis and Manipulation: HFC offers basic data exploration tools like filtering and sorting. You can also use query prompts to ask questions about your data (e.g., “Show me the average value in column X”). Keep in mind that HFC’s current capabilities for manipulating CSV data are limited.
  • Visualization: HFC offers some basic visualization options like bar charts and line graphs. However, these visualizations may not be as advanced as dedicated data analysis tools.

2. Use Python Script with HFC API:

• Write Python Script: If you have some Python experience, you can write a script that interacts with the HFC API. This script could:
    • Download your CSV data from a storage location (e.g., cloud storage).
    • Pre-process the data as needed (e.g., cleaning, transforming).
    • Send the data to HFC using the API.
    • Use HFC prompts or code to analyze, manipulate, and visualize the data within HFC.

3. Use External Data Analysis Tools and Integrate Results:

• External Tools: Consider using dedicated data analysis tools like Pandas or libraries like Plotly for more advanced analysis, manipulation, and visualization of your CSV data.
  • Integrate Results: Once you have your analysis results from the external tool (e.g., charts), you can potentially share them within HFC using screenshots or other methods.