Ideas for product improvement

So currently I’m working on a project(at my company) where a user can ask our system(through a chat UI) to perform certain task based on user Natual Language input i.e. send a email to X person. We are able to get the data of X person from database and then use the same data to generate an email body, get a confirmation from the user about the email address and body of the email, once confirmed we send the email. This was a very basic example, we perform quite complicated tasks and would like to know from experts here, how do we improve our chat based product i.e. one of easiest way is to ask the user when it wants to close the chat, about how was the experience and for bad experience actually look at the chat history to figure out what went wrong. Can you guys suggest how the industry is implementing/improving their product. Any ideas are welcomed :smiley:

2 Likes

I don’t have any ideas, but most of the systems that many people want have already been created or are in the process of being created.

1 Like