Join AI Research Survey and Stand a Chance to Win a Gift Card by Polytechnique Montreal's SWAT Lab

Hello everyone!

We are a team of researchers at the SWAT Laboratory, Polytechnique Montreal. Currently, we are investigating the Huggingface community (HF) to understand the challenges and benefits associated with model reuse, the types of models that are predominantly popular in model reuse, and the characteristics of HF users.

We have designed a short survey about your experience using Pre-Trained Models (PTMs). It will take about 10-12 minutes, we won’t ask for any personal information and your data will be recorded and stored anonymously!

And after completing the survey, you can take part in a draw for a $50 Amazon gift card! (We will ask for an e-mail address for this part only to be able to contact your later in case you win, but it’s completely optional)

We will be very grateful for your time and input!
And if you could also share the link with fellow HF users, that would make our day!

Here is the link: https://forms.gle/Y2Va2RnTFs3ARh5n7

you should really mention that $50 gift card is a lucky draw & if someone wants to win then they should enter their email address in the end.

Yes sure! Thanks for the feedback! We added it. :hugs:

Hi everyone! We are still looking for participants for our survey! Your participation can help us a lot in our research! We would be very grateful if you could take a few minutes to answer the questions! Thank you very much! :hugs:

Hello @mina-t ! Thanks for the opportunity for participating in the survey. :earth_asia: I have participated.
I’m looking forward to knowing the results. :grinning:

In order to improve/enlarge the conversation and hopefully add some value to you, and also as you as touching on a research area Im interested in, I would love to share a tool I’m using these days for understanding and keeping track of research literature regarding things in the Open ! .

It offers a graph-oriented scenario, a link in between related papers, similar works, etc. It has been useful for me to have a general overview of Open Source research literature.

I have been digging a little bit into motivations in OSS from the contributor perspective, and the role of invisible figures. I’m really interested in finding related work in OSS and AI, so if you would like to share material or I can give any kind of help hand ripping papers, or giving draft feedback, that would be amazing for me. TBH my published research is mainly about Games and AI, but I really like this topic.

Happy also if you want me to share some papers if you want!
:slightly_smiling_face: Cheers!