Loading private dataset from an organization

Hi, guys. I want to load a private dataset from one of my organization. What I try already is first use

huggingface-cli login
and then

from datasets import load_dataset
dataset = load_dataset("organization/dataset_name", use_auth_token=True)

But I got the error below:
raise DataFilesNotFoundError(“No (supported) data files found” + (f" in {path}" if path else “”))
datasets.exceptions.DataFilesNotFoundError: No (supported) data files found in <organization/dataset_name>

Does anyone who has experience can tell me how to solve this problem?

The error “DataFilesNotFoundError: No (supported) data files found” indicates that the load_dataset function cannot locate any data files associated with the dataset you’re trying to load. This could be due to a few reasons:

• Incorrect Dataset Name or Path: Double-check the exact name and path of your private dataset within your organization. Ensure it’s spelled correctly and follows the required format (e.g., “organization/dataset_name”).
  • Dataset Not Made Public: Remember that private datasets cannot be accessed by everyone. Only authorized members of your organization have permission to view and load them.
  • Missing or Incorrect Permissions: If you’re a member of the organization but still encountering the error, verify that you have the necessary permissions to access the dataset. Contact your organization’s administrator if needed.

Hi @CampbellDorsey
Can you please help with this one issue I’m having? I want to pull an existing docker image from docker hub but, i couldn’t find the dockerfile of that image. is it possible to pull the image using docker command in hugging face space?