My account disappeared from the HuggingFace Hub an i lost all my spaces zero

My pro account is disappeared from the hub … i can’t write anything and i just opened another one so i can ask for help!! can i understand why my old email and account pro is disappeared? the user name is MatrixHack76, if you need it i can write the old email too, thank you.

me too.
someone hacked seawolf2357 account too

we need help!!

Tagging onto this, My account is called Nymbo (huggingface.co/Nymbo), I really need help recovering it. I’m willing to provide any required information. I still have access to the original email and my Discord account (which is a member of the HF discord)

My account also disappeared http://huggingface.co/mattoofahad

Kindly help how to recover it.

Is the email still the same on the account or has it been changed?

my account name was MatrixHack76 and my email was adlibrosfi@gmail.com
I had pro account and i lost my money too … I lost my prompts, my spaces … everything was lost. it is not normal i need an answer 'cause i spent money and it’s not professional what happened … i hope you can help me, i’m really disappointed about it … thanks

Hi folks, we’re looking into it :hugs: - Were you all part of an org called meow-ai by any chance?

no i suppose i used some spaces from that organization but i am not a part of meow-ai

Hey folks, an update on this: Accounts should be restored, let us know if you face any other issues :hugs:

thank you my pro account is ok now, have you some tip for me, what was wrong? i have to change something in my account or it was just a random problem?

We’re still investigating to understand the root cause, but it’s likely a cryptominer was part of the org and that a bug in a process on our side caused the whole org and all its users to be deleted as a result, instead of only the cryptominer.

Again, really sorry about this!

1 Like

no problem, i was worried it was my mistake.

My account name is @ignore, and also disappear. What should i do to recover this?

Hi @matrixhack76,

It’s best to contact Hugging Face support directly for account-related problems. You can reach them at support@huggingface.co or through the help section on the website. Provide them with your old email and username for quicker assistance. Hope this gets resolved soon!

1 Like