New to Hugging Face: New to audio course

I am signed up for the audio course. It seems like I should be running it in a Jupyter Notebook. If that is so, can somebody point me in the right direction? What I’ve done so far is just read through the course a bit, on the huggingface site, but now it is doing things like offering lines of Python to execute. It’s what’s missing that I need to load this from Google Colab? When I go to Google Colab https://colab.research.google.com/ I don’t see this as an option as a notebook to load.

Meanwhile I am following the README file for the audio course and I get this error:

% python3 utils/generate_notebooks.py --output_dir nbs
ers-course % python3 utils/generate_notebooks.py --output_dir nbs
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Users/egilchri/tools/github/audio-transformers-course/utils/generate_notebooks.py", line 281, in <module>
    create_notebooks(language, language_output_dir)
  File "/Users/egilchri/tools/github/audio-transformers-course/utils/generate_notebooks.py", line 263, in create_notebooks
    titles = get_titles(language)
  File "/Users/egilchri/tools/github/audio-transformers-course/utils/generate_notebooks.py", line 242, in get_titles
    table = yaml.safe_load(open(os.path.join(f"chapters/{language}", "_toctree.yml"), "r"))
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'chapters/unpublished/_toctree.yml'

Ok, I moved the “unpublished” folder out of the way and the generate_notebooks.py command completed.