[Open-to-the-community] Community week using JAX/Flax for NLP & CV :jax:

Not at all :wink:

1 Like

There is no Speech Emotion Classification project yet :wink:

2 Likes

Yes, you can still join!

And feel free to create a new thread for the project as suggested in the doc, both of those are great :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’re still waiting for some approvals, but I think that most of the talks will be recorded and uploaded!
(cc @Suzana )

1 Like

Pinging @patrickvonplaten

Adding all the new comers now :slight_smile:

1 Like

@patrickvonplaten Just signed up, a newcomer here :slight_smile: … I’m wondering if the sessions will be recorded (the zoom sessions).

@patrickvonplaten Just signed up too, Hope that I can join :joy: Please count me in!

@patrickvonplaten just signed up, hope it’s not too late

I am late to the event. Are the zoom recordings available somewhere for sessions that have already happened?

Talks of Day-1 are on HF Youtube

1 Like

I also don’t have the slack access & the TPU access. Could someone please add me to it. Thanks.

@patrickvonplaten @Suzana Any chance we could still join the Slack? user jl and I just filled out the Google form and are really interested. Thanks :slight_smile:

Hi there, @patrickvonplaten! I’m reaching out to inquire if there is any documentation or announcements on the Hugging Face forums regarding the winning projects from the Flax/JAX Community Week hackathon? (I recall there being a dedicated Slack channel during the event, and I am wondering if the results were possibly shared there?)

Searches for the Flax/JAX Community Week winners using various search engines have turned up individual folk’s webpages showcasing their projects, but unfortunately, I have not been able to find a comprehensive list of the winning projects.

If there is an accessible page or post that details the results, I would greatly appreciate it if the link could be shared. (Figured I’d post on this thread for search engine discoverability as this page ranks highly on G, You.com, etc. when searching for Flax/JAX week winners; for ‘future searchers’ looking for the same info hopefully this high-ranking page’s comments will provide them with an answer :slightly_smiling_face: )