Provided filename does not match any environments

Hello!

I’m following the Deep RL Course. I am now on the unit 7, the challenge on training multiagents using the SoccerTwo environment. I create a notebook in google colab, downloaded the environment, set up this in the same way the previous environments were set up during the course. But, in the moment of training I get this error:

mlagents_envs.exception.UnityEnvironmentException: Couldn't launch the ./training-envs-executables/linux/SoccerTwos environment. Provided filename does not match any environments.

I was looking for info on google, I was trying to figure out, digging in the sequence of errors were is the problem but, going further what I see is that it doesn’t find the environment that is exactly in the same path as it said. So I don’t understand what is the problem.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards.

I also face the same issue. Did you find a solution to this?

Check the filetype suffix - the course uses .exe, for my Mac I had to use .app. I also had to add an extra SoccerTwos as the location was …/ml-agents/training-envs-executables/SoccerTwos/SoccerTwos.app

1 Like

I am having the same issue with the RL course bonus 1 - Huggy environment. Not sure what’s going on

mlagents_envs.exception.UnityEnvironmentException: Couldn’t launch the ./trained-envs-executables/linux/Huggy/Huggy environment. Provided filename does not match any environments.

Me too, have you found a solution yet?

I am also facing the same issue , if you solve it , please help me with it , Thanks