Show us what you’ve created using transformers, nlp ! It could be a blog post, a jupyter notebook, a colab, a picture, a github repo, a web app, or anything else. Some tips:
- Probably the easiest way to blog is using FastPages. You can easily convert your notebooks and .md files into blog posts using FastPages.
- The easiest way to share a notebook on github is to install the gist it extension . This will only be possible if you use a platform that supports jupyter extensions, such as GCP. Otherwise, you can create a notebook gist by clicking File->Download to get your notebook to your computer, and then follow the steps from this SO post :
- Go to https://gist.github.com/YOUR-GITHUB-USERNAME/
- Click ‘New Gist’ on the upper right corner
- Open the folder in a Finder/Explorer window on your local computer
- Drag the file into the text box (the ‘code space’). This should fill the space with JSON looking text for the
framework of the notebook content.
- Copy/Paste the full file name (e.g., mynotebook.ipynb) into the filename box, and give a description above.
- Create the Gist!
- If you want to have folks on the forum look at a draft and give feedback without sharing it more widely, just mention that in your post
- You can also just use a reply to this topic to describe what you did - preferably pasting in a picture or two!