Space is Building... permanently

Speaking of which.
I have some Zero GPU space and CPU space on the HF and the only time I encountered this series of problems was when I was messing with the GPU space.

I don’t know if this means a hardware glitch on HF, a problem between the spaces library and Gradio, or if it’s totally coincidental.

Additional Notes:
The behavior of the above phenomenon was largely understood.

When starting the demo, Gradio now tries to strictly scan and cache the contents of Examples, but if there is a Dropdown that changes dynamically due to a function, etc., the scan sometimes fails and the demo crashes with an error.

This is a common Gradio tease, but this time it does not care if cache_example=False, if fn or outputs are not specified, or if Gradio is a slightly older version, it still scans and crashes with an error.:scream_cat:

The current workaround is to comment out Examples or downgrade it to a very simple element (such as Textbox or Number).

However, no matter what I think, this is not normal behavior, so I guess the right thing to do is to wait for it to be fixed.
I’m assuming it’s part of those things, since GIT has been extremely bad for the past few days, and hardware capacity errors have been frequent, and so on.