Tutorials on transformers

hi everyone,
are there any paid/unpaid tutorials on usage of this awesome library? or any github pages with code walkthroughs?

any help is appreciated!!

thanks,
Kishor

Hi @kishore,

On top of what @sociallyakward shared, there are maintained examples in the repo that show how to approach the most frequent tasks.

The documentation also has a quick tour that should help you as well.

I hope this is helpful to you and have fun learning!

1 Like

You can try out this book. It is not specific to transformers but there are a lot of examples and code. Transformers for Natural Language Processing: Build innovative deep neural network architectures for NLP with Python, PyTorch, TensorFlow, BERT, RoBERTa, and more eBook: Rothman, Denis: Amazon.in: Kindle Store

1 Like

My personal favorite resources to learn more about HuggingFace Transformers are:

2 Likes

In addition to the other great suggestions in this thread, you may also be interested in a book that Thomas, Leandro and I are currently writing on :hugs: Transformers: Natural Language Processing with Transformers [Book]

You can view the draft chapters if you have an O’Reilly account, and the final version should be out later this year :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome! this is why i love interacting on forums. Thanks everyone for your time. Really appreciate your help

2 Likes