Usage quota exceeded

when i try to use a space, it gives me an error saying “You have exceeded your GPU quota (59s left vs. 120s requested). Sign-up on Hugging Face to get more quotas or retry in 5:03:25”, but im already signed-up, it started after i bought PRO today

It hasn’t worked for six months now. It’s often a problem on the forums. I’m aware of two recent cases.
I’m not sure if it’s a bug or a spec.

@CaioXapelaum I am also facing the same issue, how did you resolve it?

This could be due to a delay in updating your quota after the upgrade, or you might have already reached the Pro plan’s GPU limit, which is still capped. Check your usage on the account page to ensure you’re within limits. If everything seems correct, try reducing your task’s resource requirements or logging out and back in to resync your account. If the issue persists, contacting Hugging Face support for assistance might resolve the problem.

Forgot to correct this post. I was wrong all along, but it looks like the following sign-in button is all that is needed to mitigate Quota in the Zero GPU space.
I put this on my space and it now has quota mitigation.
The solution for other people’s spaces that don’t have this button is unknown at this time.

How to check this usage? Please guide me