Using Available Class images for Dreambooth Stable diffusion

Hello,

I am new to dreambooth.

I have a large set of images consisting of various paddy leaf species. I have 248 different classes (species) and around 100 images per class. From these class images, STEP 1: I want to generate more images for each class. And as the next step, STEP 2: I want to make hybrids among the classes. For instance, "give me a paddy leaf sample where the leaf texture is like class X; the leaf shape is like class Y; and leaf size is like class Z.

My plan is to use Dreambooth and Stable Diffusion for this task.

STEP 1

I’ve setup the data directories with class images and instance images. The class images directory contains 1 image from each class making up to 248 images. The instance directory contains 3 images from class X.

The script I am using for this is diffusers/train_dreambooth.py at main · huggingface/diffusers · GitHub. I’ve modified the script to use it as a module by replacing the argparser. Rest is the same. This is my code.

train_dreambooth(
    pretrained_model_name_or_path=MODEL_NAME,
    instance_data_dir=INSTANCE_DIR,
    class_data_dir=CLASS_DIR,
    output_dir=OUTPUT_DIR,
    with_prior_preservation=True,
    prior_loss_weight=1.0,
    instance_prompt="a photo of X paddy leaves",
    class_prompt="a photo of paddy leaves",
    resolution=512,
    train_batch_size=1,
    gradient_accumulation_steps=1,
    gradient_checkpointing=True,
    use_8bit_adam=True,
    enable_xformers_memory_efficient_attention=True,
    set_grads_to_none=True,
    learning_rate=2e-6,
    lr_scheduler="constant",
    lr_warmup_steps=0,
    # num_class_images=200,
    max_train_steps=800
)

When I set the class directory and instance directory and train, it shows that class images are being generated.

Generating class images:  88%|████████▊ | 22/25 [09:36<01:19, 26.43s/it]

What am I doing wrong?

STEP 2
I am planning to change the same model for each instance to add the grade to the model. Then to generate hybrids. Is it correct

Any help is very much appreciated,

hey @Avishka-Perera sorry I’m not sure I understand your question