Weird errors run_squad.py

Hi all. I’m trying to get this script to run, but I’m getting errors. Any ideas? Here’s my output:

chmod +x run_squad.py
❯ ./run_squad.py
./run_squad.py: 16: Finetuning the library models for question-answering on SQuAD (DistilBERT, Bert, XLM, XLNet).: not found
import-im6.q16: attempt to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy PS' @ error/constitute.c/IsCoderAuthorized/408. import-im6.q16: attempt to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy PS’ @ error/constitute.c/IsCoderAuthorized/408.
import-im6.q16: attempt to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy PS' @ error/constitute.c/IsCoderAuthorized/408. import-im6.q16: attempt to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy PS’ @ error/constitute.c/IsCoderAuthorized/408.
import-im6.q16: unable to grab mouse ': No such file or directory @ error/xwindow.c/XSelectWindow/9187. import-im6.q16: unable to grab mouse ‘: No such file or directory @ error/xwindow.c/XSelectWindow/9187.
import-im6.q16: unable to grab mouse `’: No such file or directory @ error/xwindow.c/XSelectWindow/9187.
./run_squad.py: 33: Syntax error: “(” unexpected

THanks, and Happy Holidays!

Never mind. I found the README