What should I do if I want to use local dataset xsum in this project

I try to reproduce the project of paper《 Towards a Unified View of Parameter-Efficient Transfer Learning》but encountered some difficulties.

Here is the url of this project:

The project was forked from transformers libarary v4.9.0.dev0.

The author uses a bash script to train and evaluate the model. Due to network restrictions on the server, I cannot fetch models and datasets from Hugging Face. I attempted to download the model and dataset to my local machine and then upload them to the server for use, but I’m unsure how to proceed. Here is a snippet of the bash code.
python -u examples/pytorch/summarization/run_summarization.py \ --dataset_name 'xsum' \ --model_name_or_path 'facebook/bart-large' \ ...

I attempted to useload_dataset on my local machine and then save the dataset to disk using dataset.save_to_disk . After saving the dataset locally, I uploaded it to a folder named ‘xsum’ on the server. Then, I tried to modify the ‘xsum’ in "--dataset_name 'xsum' " in the script to the path of the ‘xsum’ folder on the server, but it didn’t work.

Here is the bug information:
User Traceback (most recent call last): File "/home/u200110114/jupyterlab/unify-parameter-efficient-tuning-master/examples/pytorch/summarization/run_summarization.py", line 691, in <module> main () File "/home/u200110114/jupyterlab/unify-parameter-efficient-tuning-master/examples/pytorch/summarization/run_summarization.py", line 328, in main datasets = load dataset (data_args.dataset_name, data_args.dataset_config_name, cache_dir=model_args.cache_dir) File "/home/u200110114/.conda/envs/python39/1ib/python3.9/site-packages/datasets/load.py", line 2556, in load dataset builder instance = load dataset builder ( File "/home/u200110114/.conda/envs/python39/lib/python3.9/site-packages/datasets/load.py", line 2228, in load_dataset_builder dataset module = dataset_module_factory( File "/home/u200110114/.conda/envs/python39/lib/python3.9/site-packages/datasets/load.py", line 1879, in dataset_module_factory raise el from None File "/home/u200110114/.conda/envs/python39/1ib/python3.9/site-packages/datasets/load.py", line 1812, in dataset_module_factory raise ConnectionError(f"Couldn't reach '{path}' on the Hub ({type (e) . name_})") ConnectionError: Couldn't reach 'xsum' on the Hub (ConnectionError)

I hope someone can help me solve my difficulties or provide advice. Thank you very much.