In this thread we will collect the Arabic NLP resources. Mainly, notebooks, tutorials and articles that discuss Arabic NLP.
A collection of some of the notebooks and code samples I know for Arabic NLP
- ARBML contains around 10 [notebooks](https://Languages at Hugging Face) discussing different NLP tasks.
- tkseem has 5 notebooks for sentiment classification, translation, etc.
- AraBERT has many notebooks for fine-tuning on different tasks.
- CAMeL Tools has many useful code samples on their docs website.
- SOQAL has a notebook for question answering.
- AraVec has a notebook for extracting embeddings for words.
- farasapy has a notebook for using FARASA for many tasks like segmentation, stemming, etc.
- Mawdoo3 has some code samples for running their multi-dialect Arabic bert model.
- Alyahmor has many code samples for morphology generation.
- pyarabic has many code samples for prerpcoessing Arabic text.