Delete organizations / models from the Hub

I have made a few mistakes while uploading my model. In particular:

1. I uploaded it under my own name instead of the organization’s
  2. I made a typo in the organization’s name

I have since created a new organization with the correct name and uploaded the models there, but now I am a member of two almost identical organizations and the model is in two separate places on S3 (under my and my organization’s namespaces). Is there a way to delete them?

I think you have to ask nicely to @julien-c

Thanks! How do I reach him?

OK, so I managed to delete the model under my name with transformers-cli s3 rm. All that remains is the organization.

I tagged him here, should be enough :wink:

1 Like

Hi @DavidNemeskey, which user/organization should we delete? (we don’t have an automated way but I can do it manually)

The one without any models and the I: SZTAK-HLT.

Thanks!

Done, thanks for reporting

Thanks (for fixing & merging the PR as well).

Hello @julien-c,
I am having the same problem, would you kindly delete the model named EstBERT under my account.

thank you very very much!

The models you can delete yourself, using transformers-cli s3 rm.

(You have to do it file by file, if I remember correctly)

For convenience I’ve deleted your model.

I actually tried deleting the whole repo/ folder and did not work, so it has to be file-wise.

However, thank you very very much :))

Hi @julien-c,
I’ve created this account and this organization which are confusing since they are supposed to refer to the same organization. And, I couldn’t delete them or change their usernames or remove their connection to each other. Would you mind if I ask for your help to remove both of these account/organization so that I can create a proper one?

Also, may I kindly ask for your help to remove the dataset boun-tabi/nli_tr as well? I’ve tried removing it by executing transformers-cli s3 rm for each file that I know of but it looks like there are more files that are not visible to me.

Your help is very much appreciated.

1 Like

Hi @e-budur, I’ve deleted the account and the organization, and also deleted your dataset from the bucket.

The only remaining user account is https://huggingface.co/e-budur

Thank you so much @julien-c :+1:

Hi @julien-c,

A while ago I uploaded some models that my organization wanted to share publicly. However, I initially made a mistake and created a repo under my own username instead of that of my organization (here). For clarity, I would like to delete this repo completely (I managed to delete all the files contained using transformers-cli).

Could you let me know if there is a way to achieve this? (or do it in my behalf if it is currently not possible?). Thank you very much for any help!

@joangines done. We’ll expose some UI to do this in the future

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

Sure – I just deleted user laboro-ai, feel free to start over!

Hi all, we just deployed the ability to delete a model directly from the website, check the details here: 🔥 [New] You can now delete a model from the website! :slight_smile:

5 Likes